I never knew ephemera was an actual term until recently. I thought it was derived from ephemeral. Which just goes to show you how little I know. At any rate, one of my lovely readers (from Singapore!) wrote when she entered my giveaway contest, which you can still enter by the way, that she'd been searching high and low for vintage postcards and other such things but that hardly anyone ships out to Singapore. I figured I'd keep an eye out for some paper goods for her, since I love going through boxes of old postcards at antique shops too. The two pics above are from Rust 'n' Dust Antiques in Chamblee's Antique Row district. This post is for you, Melly!
Top row (L to R):
- 1906 alphabet fonts, 2 pages, $4 from otherpeoplesflowers
- "chubby boy takes a plane ride" - 5 snapshots, $5 from Jack's Jill Vintage Miscellanea
- 6 children's playing cards, $3 from Vintage Market
- roll of faux bois wallpaper, $50 from Utopia
- postcard folder of San Francisco's Chinatown, $19.99 from TooTooCute
- 2 part map of San Francisco, $37 from Emily Lynch Vintage