Friday, June 20, 2008

Flotsam Friday: Yellow.

Every Friday I'll choose a color or category at random and highlight several items that fall within that parameter. I figure no one wants to read a lot of text on Friday, am I right?

Top row (L to R):
  1. ceramic bowls with yellow scallop trim in the Royal China Jubilee pattern (set of 6), $16 from etsy seller Edelweiss Vintage
  2. napkins with lemon yellow trim (set of 8), $13 from MarcellasExcess
  3. covered casserole dish in the Daisy pattern from Pyrex, $15.50 from Jen's Closet
Middle row (L to R):
  1. enamel pot, $25 from Nice
  2. canister set, $12 from Valerie's Vintage House
  3. ceramic bowls with center floral design (set of 4), $9 from FunkeyFinds
Bottom row (L to R):
  1. floral vinyl placemats (set of 4), $18 from Jess James Jake
  2. frosted glasses (set of 4), $16 from Harlow's Closet
  3. cream and sugar set, $10 from Olive Vintage

2 comments:

jenscloset said...

What a great idea..and thanks for adding my Pyrex to your pretty collection! I love your blog!

Jeni Jaques said...

Love your blog... thanks for adding my glassware! ♥